Monday, March 15, 2010

The Ultimate Love Letter

Good afternoon to each and every one of you. As I sat at the computer today seeking out the topic of bloggersation, I decided to write a love letter to God. I have been in such a state of thanksgiving lately and also working on perfecting my love walk. So here goes…

Dear God,

It’s such an amazing feeling to know that you love me so. I can’t even imagine or fathom the idea of sacrificing my only son so that many could be saved (ref. John 3:16). Who am I that you are mindful of me, that you hear me when I call? Before receiving salvation, I searched for a man to love me in the way that you do. Although I didn’t know that there is no man that can love me the way that my Heavenly Father does.

You see past all of my imperfections, you love me in spite of my iniquities. When I ask for forgiveness, it is instantly granted. Oh, how I love and adore you! You correct me when I have done wrong. When I am sad and downtrodden I can always find joy in thinking of you. You provide all of my needs according to your glorious riches (ref. Philippians 4:19). I have never known a love like this before. I yearn for you more and more each day. My desire is to spend all of eternity with you.

You are the one who gives me comfort, happiness, peace and unconditional love. There is none other like you dear God! If I had a million tongues it wouldn’t be enough to say “thank you” for it all. Thank you for the breath that I breathe. Thank you for the song that I sing. Thank you for never leaving nor forsaking me (ref. Deuteronomy 31:8)!

My love letter to you is never ending because I will never stop praising you my Lord. It is my desire to please you always. I love you more today than I did on yesterday. Oh how I look forward to the day that I will see your face and dwell in your Heavenly Kingdom. This is a portion of my continual love letter to you.

Your Daughter,

Shonte’ Press

I hope this inspires you to share your “Ultimate Love Letter” with someone. Until our next appointed meeting time. Stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com. Thanks for your continued support!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved M.O.M.

No comments: