Friday, September 21, 2012

Epiphanies and Realizations



I have to first start of this entry by simply taking a long breath… ahhhhhh. At last I am back and better than ever! I can’t believe that it’s been over 8 months since my last blog entry. This year has been truly amazing and seems to get better with each passing day.

Some of you may be wondering, why eight months off, well the hiatus didn’t exactly start off as an eight month journey, but we can see that’s what it turned into. Back in January, I made a conscious decision to shift my focus more so towards an upward progression for my family and I, not knowing that I would embark upon an amazing journey in the process.

It’s really hard to put into words the transformation that has taken place in me over the course of 2012 thus far. I have learned so much about myself and my family. My eyes, ears, heart, mind and spirit have been opened and awakened in a way that I could have never imagined possible. I see things more clearly, I comprehend life differently and I embrace the changes taking place.

I will give you a snapshot of some of these changes over the past few months, here goes…

·         I revived my “work at home” status, which has taken me back into the work place from a totally different perspective and has allowed me to encounter some truly amazing people along the way
·         My husband and I have gained a deeper and extraordinary appreciation and love for one another that only time, circumstances and parenting can bring
·         I have taken my spiritual walk to new heights and gained a greater and more intimate relationship with God
·         I have realized the foundational platform of my life purpose
·         The time, focus and attention that is given to me and my family’s health/nutrition has increased and shifted in a delightful way
·         Important relationships in my life have taken on new meaning and have been cultivated into stronger more cherished bonds; I have a clearer value and inner-standing of real friendships/relationships that I haven’t really experienced this way before

This is just a brief expression of a great shift that is in the process and I am so excited that I will have an opportunity to share some more of this journey with you. I am allowing myself to be used in a way that I never have before. I am not holding myself to a blog scheduled or staunchly self-imposed deadlines as to when I blog. I will allow the words to move and flow through me spontaneously and freely. I may blog weekly or daily; in the morning or at night; about silly things or thought provoking concepts; but one thing’s for sure I WILL BLOG!

Thanks to each of you for reading words that have come truly from my heart. I am here to serve and to bring forth life through words. I heard the call, I embrace the call and I share the call. Now let’s live life with eyes wide open!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved MOM

2 comments:

Anique said...

Glad to have you back Shonte! Although, you were never really gone. I have kept up with your posts on FB and have found them to be helpful as well as inspirational. :-)

S. Press said...

Hi Anique, I know I am really late in responding to this comment, but thanks so much for your support and kind words. Somehow I missed this comment. It is truly appreciated!