Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Wishes

Somehow I still can't believe that Christmas is only a week away and 2010 is only 2 weeks away! I pray that your holiday season is filled with love, peace and many blessings. I am so thankful to all of you for your continued support of this ministry and this blog. It's so wonderful to be surrounded by supporting and loving people.

For the next week I will be taking a break to spend time with my family and loved ones. I will continue to lift each of you in prayer and trust that God will keep you by His grace and mercy. Please feel free to take this time to look at previously posted blogs and comment as you feel led. I love receiving your feedback and words of encouragement :-)

With the New Year quickly approaching lets take some time to reflect on 2009 and make a decision to go to a higher level in 2010. I realize that there are some things that I need to improve and definitely do differently next year, how about you? It is my desire to constantly improve myself and to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. For the Word tells us, “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever! Amen.” (2 Peter 3:18). Happy Holidays to you and God Bless!

Be sure to tune on Monday, December 28th for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com.

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte’ Press

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year! :-)