Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In Fact I'm Back!

Hello beautiful people, Saved M.O.M. is back and feeling great! I had a lovely trip to New York with my family. We spent a whole week in The Big Apple fellowshipping with our family and friends. I spent lots of time on 34th Street and enjoyed wonderful shopping and great food.

Why is it that when you go out of town to see family it doesn't seem like much of a vacation? As I reflect back on the trip, I realize that we didn't have much down time and we visited just about every borough! Although, I must admit that I am thankful to have had the opportunity to see our loved ones and to have spent time in the city that never sleeps. I want to give a special thanks to Nan for wonderful accommodations and great food. We love you so very much! Also, thanks to everyone that made this trip mega awesome for us!!!

Well, just a few more days to go before we bring in the New Year. I am claiming that 2010 will be our best year yet filled with many blessings, much love and great memories. On that note I will leave you with one of my favorite scriptures... "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13).

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com.

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte' Press

No comments: