Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boy oh boy, what a crazy two weeks it's been! It seems as though when it comes, it comes from every direction. I've been hit with some challenging situations here lately, but praise God, the best is yet to come. In the midst of these battles I had to sit back for a moment and thank God that my family and I have our health, our bills are paid and we are blessed nonetheless.

I find that when Christians are under attack, faith is lost and the enemy prevails. We should always keep our faith, have an optimistic outlook and maintain a good attitude. Some of you may remember that my computer went out a few weeks ago, but what you don't know is that it's still out of commission. I have been waiting on the part needed to repair it. So in the midst of waiting, I've been using a laptop. Well, last night the power cord went out on the laptop! Yup, that means no computer and most importantly, no internet! I'm sure that you can imagine just how frustrated and irritated this made me. Soon thereafter I snapped on hubbby for something so petty, but I quickly apologized and praised God anyway.

It occured to me that at that moment I definitely have more growing to do than I realized. As a sit here at my neighbors computer I am giving myself a much needed attitude adjustment. I usually maintain a positive attitude at all times, but I surely have my moments when I fall short. I thank God for lessons learned and test that come to grow our faith and in those moments we must seek him even more. "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." (Hebrews 11:6). Our children must see us setting positive examples for them and maintaining positive attitudes for them to emulate. Today I make a vow to God, my family and myself that I will do my very best to maintain a positive attitude no matter what.

Be sure to tune in as soon as the computer is repaired :-) for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment).

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte’ Press

No comments: