Monday, August 31, 2009

Live Support

Happy Monday to all! I am so thankful that God has blessed us with yet another wonderful day on the exciting road of motherhood. As I type, I am in the midst of a battle with an online company via live support chat. So I have been diligently working on getting my laptop back up and running. Will this saga ever end? A couple of weeks ago I ordered the power cord for my laptop and received it last week. Unfortunately, the power cord isn’t charging the battery so the laptop shuts off soon after start up. Therefore, I tried to contact the company via phone with no answer and then decided to use the live chat option. It seems as though the representatives that are on the live chat are not very competent. So then I tried to call the company again only to speak with a foreigner that I can’t even understand! I would much rather have a direct connection with someone that understands me and my problem.

This led me to a much needed moment of PRAYER! Who better to have a live support connection with than Jesus Himself? I had to realize that in moments like these, we need to stop and have some time with the real live support line. I am so grateful that we have a direct connection with Jesus. There was once a time when we as Christians had to go through the High Priest. However, now we don’t have to go through a man here on earth to resolve our issues. We can go to the Lord directly. “For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:15-16).

It’s funny how God gives you an awesome revelation at just the right time. As parents we are often hit with unexpected road blocks and moments of frustration. Although, we must remember that we can instantaneously enter into live chat support with Jesus and everything will turn out just fine.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment).

Mommie Blessings,


Shonte’ Press

No comments: