Monday, November 30, 2009

Faith to Endure

Hello beautiful people! So the holiday weekend is over and it’s back to business as usual. I can’t believe it’s almost 2010! It’s amazing to see time fly right before our very eyes. It seems like yesterday that I was graduating from high school, with the whole world as my oyster. It appears as though every year passes by a little faster than the one before. For the good book says, “for we were born only yesterday and know nothing, and our days on earth are but a shadow." (Job 8:9).

As I sat down at the computer this morning and sought God about the topic of choice for today, I heard, “Have the faith to endure.” There are so many challenges and trials that have come and will continue to come our way. Although, we must always trust and believe that the Lord will bring us out as long as we keep the faith and faint not. In the moments that I feel weak or compromised in my spirit I have to go back to Isaiah 40:31, “but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Yes, I know from experience, that sometimes having the faith to endure is easier said than done. This is when you have to step out of the “normal routine” and seek God and the things of God like never before. Sometimes you may have to seek the prayers of the intercessors. Sometimes you may have to fast and go before His throne with a sincere heart. Sometimes you have to shut out the things of this world and just spend time with Him and in His presence. Turn off the television, the radio, the phone, and all of the other distractions and bask in the presence of the Lord.

I am going to start off the last month of this year seeking God in a whole new way and on a whole new level. I must have the faith to endure so that I can fulfill Gods good and perfect will for my life. It’s time out for falling victim to the tricks of the enemy and time in for falling in line with the will of the Lord! Let’s make this last month of the year count and watch the blessing of 2010 engulf us!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com.

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte’ Press

No comments: