Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Planning At Its Best

Well, my husband and I have been in the midst of planning for another baby. We’re not expecting yet, but have been planning on getting pregnant since January. It seems like every time we set a month to get started, we decide to delay based on a specific situation or circumstance. The latest month that we declared as “Get Pregnant Month” was August. Now we have found yet another reason to delay Operation Next Baby!

Our family and friends have kind of made fun of us for setting a date, per say. I’m starting to wonder if we should just stop setting dates and just let things progress naturally. I have always been all about strategically planning EVERYTHING, but maybe it’s time to let the reigns go a bit. My loved ones are always getting on me for being super organized and pre-planning everything to the T. Although, going through life planning every single event and moment doesn’t leave much room for God’s plan, now does it?

Maybe pre-planning every phase of life isn’t exactly what God had in store. Maybe if I allowed God to do all of my pre-planning I wouldn’t get so frustrated when my “Super Plan” doesn’t work out quite the way I wanted. God already set the best plan for us in motion, it’s just up to us to fall in line and follow suit. The Word says, “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11). So the next time you and I find ourselves getting frustrated because something didn’t exactly go as we planned it, we should let go and let God!

Until our next appointed meeting time. Stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com. Thanks for your continued support!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved M.O.M.

No comments: