Thursday, September 24, 2009

Freelance Time

Good day to all! Boy am I in a great mood today! I can’t say that there is any particular reason, but I am just feeling really good about life right now. I thank God for His grace and mercy and for bringing me from such a mighty long way! Sometimes we can get so caught up in what we don’t have instead of praising God for what we do have. I am so happy to be exactly where I am in my life. Of course things can always be better, but they can always be worst too.

There are so many things for us all to be thankful and grateful for. I really want to take this time to thank my loved ones for always being so supportive of me and having my back. I appreciate you all for always putting things into perspective and knocking me down off of my soap box when necessary. A special thanks to my hubby and mommie for accepting me as I am and loving me unconditionally. I also want to thank my faithful readers and subscribers. You all help to make it all worth while. Your feedback and comments on Blogger and Facebook are so uplifting at times.

I am so blessed to have a platform to do God’s work and to be a vessel for Him to use me in the way that He wants. I definitely have days when I get tired, but I always stand on one of my favorite scriptures, “Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:30-31).

Today I just wanted to take time to praise my God and give credit where credit is due. It’s so gratifying to give praise and walk in a spirit of thanksgiving. Let’s all make today a great day and work at making each day better than the day before. Smile like your life depends on it, laugh like no one is watching, and praise like David did!

Be sure to stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment).

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte’ Press

No comments: