Monday, April 27, 2009

Faithfully Yours

What a beautiful start to another week in the life of a Saved M.O.M.! Over the weekend I experienced a challenge with someone that had a real faith issue, so I decided to dedicate this entry to faith. We must know and understand as children of The Most High God that our faith has to be strong and unwavering NO MATTER WHAT. As mothers our faith is tested almost daily, but we must always remember to seek God more in those moments. How amazing that the tests that I have experienced as a mother have actually brought me closer to God. It’s very important to always find the silver lining in a trying moment.

There are so many mothers that have to deal with difficult issues concerning their children. Your child may have health or behavioral problems, which can pull at your heart strings. But don’t get depressed, frustrated or upset. You need to make a decision to use these moments to activate your God given power! All you have to do is get in your word and claim that the victory is already won. Our battles are not for us to fight… “You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.”(2 Chronicles 20:17).

You know, sometimes I wonder when the disconnect took place. There was a time when we walked in our God given authority and power. What happened to the miracles of old? It truly bothers me to see so many believers walking in defeat and struggling with depression. Who told you that you can’t, when God said you can? Stand tall and make a decision to walk by faith, not by sight. Take back your life, your kids, your relationships and your finances! Let’s get back to Eden and live on top of the world. You are a mighty woman of valor, not some powerless being. I want all of my Saved M.O.M.’s out there to take a little time everyday to look in the mirror and say… “I am a mighty woman of valor for I walk by faith and not by sight! I have faith that can move mountains and my children are protected by Gods grace and mercy all the days of their lives.”

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (http://www.savedmom.com/), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment below (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment).

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte’ Press

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what I typed here before... I was led by the Spirit, but if He did it once, He'll do it again.
I was reading over all of the posts here earlier today (by the way tell mom... nice photo) and I was and am so amazed. God is using you Mrs. Press to reach mothers everywhere.
Faith is what allows us to do the Will of God. It is the doorway that allows Heaven to be here on earth through us as believers in Christ.
While at times many people find themselves questioning God's commands, it is through our obedience that we take back everything the enemy stole from us.
One thing we as believers must keep in mind and have the faith, wisdom, and understanding to comprehend... The devil has no more power than God allows him to have.
More often than not, it is what is In Me that is blocking my blessings and not the ENE MY... I just thank God that you are a willing vessel and through your obedience other mothers will become aware that we are entrusted to cover, pray for, protect, and lead what God has entrusted us with.
God bless you woman and prayerfully I'll see you guys soon.
Love,
Kiyett (your favorite cousin... LOL!)