Friday, March 5, 2010

Feature Friday

Happy Friday to all! I want to take a few moments to thank all of the M.O.M.’s that made their way to prayer meeting on yesterday. There was a great turn out and an awesome move of God! If you are in the Atlanta area we would love to have you join us in prayer on Thursdays. The meeting schedule is below (kids are welcome with open arms). If you need more information send an email to info@savedmom.com.

As most of you all know, today is Feature Friday. I wanted to switch things up a bit today. Instead of featuring one mother, I want to take time to give special thanks to ALL mothers. You may feel as though your works are being overlooked and that no one else understands what you go through from day to day, although, you can find solace in knowing that you are not alone.

Earlier this week I had one of “those moments” in which we feel so overwhelmed and as though the walls are closing in around us. I’m sure you all know what I mean! I had a conversation with my First Lady and she offered up some great advice that I would love to share with you all on today. She shared these three jewels with me… First and foremost, always make time for yourself, no matter what! Second, it’s okay to say no! Then, last, but not least, don’t hesitate to ask for help when you need it. These are things that I already knew and heard before, but sometimes we need a reminder.

You must also understand that the Lord will never leave nor forsake you and that he is your Great Comforter. Just as you are there to comfort your children, the Lord is there to comfort you. “As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem." (Isaiah 66:13). Have an outstanding weekend and DON'T OVERDO IT!!!

Until our next appointed meeting time. Stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com. Thanks for your continued support!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved M.O.M.

No comments: