Friday, March 26, 2010

Feature Friday

Congratulations, you made it through another week in the life of a Saved M.O.M.! Here at Savedmom.com we take time out on Fridays to feature Saved M.O.M.’s. There are so many wonderful mothers that don’t get the recognition they deserve. I am happy to say that this Feature Friday post is dedicated to Jill Tidwell. Jill is a devoted wife and the mother of two handsome boys. She currently resides in Marietta, GA. Jill is a full-time mother and has found that her current passion is in being a mom.

When I asked Jill how and when she came to know the Lord she shared, “I was fortunate to grow up in the church, but I remember asking the Lord into my heart when I was in fourth grade.” It’s a major blessing to receive salvation at such an early age!

When asked what being a Saved M.O.M. means to her, Jill said, “Being a Saved M.O.M. means “walking the walk” for not only my children to see, but also witnessing through my actions to those around me.” Jill’s favorite scripture is Philippians 5:8, “Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”

Jill wanted to leave theses words with our mothers… “Love unconditionally.” This is the advice that her mother gave her and she wanted to pass it along. I have been talking a lot about our “love walk” lately and I couldn’t have given better words of advice myself. Thanks Jill!

Until our next appointed meeting time. Stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com. Thanks for your continued support!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved M.O.M.

No comments: