Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Spring Time!

Wow, I can’t believe another season has come and gone! I hope that each of you enjoyed the first day of spring and enjoyed a weekend filled with joy and blessings. I definitely had an awesome weekend! Hubby and I had an opportunity to get several overdue projects completed and spend time with family and friends.

My biological father came over and helped us with the tasks that needed to be completed. I am so thankful for our new found relationship. We had a very shaky past and I harbored unforgiveness towards him in my heart for many years, but the Lord has delivered us both and mended our relationship. I just bask in shear amazement at what God has done in our lives. Everyone deserves another chance, that’s the Word. “Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?”, “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven! (Matthew 18:21-22).

When it is all said and done, we are mere humans, made up of flesh and born with a sinful nature. Once we have received salvation and we repent of our sins, God forgives us time after time. So, if we were made in His image and likeness, shouldn’t we be willing to do the same. People don’t realize how unforgiveness holds one back and can manifest into illness and disease. Who do you need to forgive today?

Let’s take sometime to have a WWJD (What Would Jesus Do) moment and make a choice to forgive those who have offended or hurt us. That one decision could revolutionize your life! It’s a new season in the natural realm, so let’s declare a new season in the spiritual realm as well.

Until our next appointed meeting time. Stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com. Thanks for your continued support!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved M.O.M.

No comments: