Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Friday!

It's Friday and the weekend is upon us. I just want to leave you with this food for thought... "A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." (Proverbs 11:25). So go out and refresh someone this weekend. Thanks Dr. J (you know who you are - wink, wink) for bringing this passage to my remembrance!

Until our next appointed meeting time. Stay tuned for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment). If you would like to submit prayer requests send them to info@savedmom.com. Thanks for your continued support!

Mommie Blessings,

Saved M.O.M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.