Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Testimony Tuesday

We have been blessed to see yet another day, praise be to God! As most of you all know, today is Testimony Tuesday! Feel free to share your personal testimony as the spirit moves you. To do so, click on the "comments" link below and type in your testimony (if you are reading this from your inbox visit www.savedmom.com to post a comment). It is my prayer that it will be a blessing to many.

One of our readers shared her testimony a couple of weeks ago. Just in case you didn’t have an opportunity to read it, I am sharing it today… I have so many testimonies, but one that is short, yet beneficial is my testimony of living a transparent life… For whatever reason God allows me to expose my mess for His glory, I'm fine with it. People like to keep their business to themselves, but my business is not my own. My life is not my own to keep personal. If God takes me through something, I have to remember it's not about me - someone needs to hear my story before they stand in awe of my glory! Being transparent and sharing my ups and downs as a wife and mother is freedom to me. I'm not ashamed to share my struggles and I sure don't want others to think I've always been saved. Yes, at one time, I was ashamed of my past, but since I've been blessed with transparent living, I know my past is cause for my story that brings God glory!Do I struggle as a wife and mother? I sure do, yet sharing my struggles has opened the door to others to realize God's power and greatness in their own lives. We all have mess; I choose to use my mess to bless.

Thanks for that testimony MomsWeb! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for more words of encouragement and inspiration for M.O.M.’s near and far! Please share this blog with as many people as you know (www.savedmom.com), we have so many lives to touch. Feel free to post a comment and/or subscribe (if you are reading this from your inbox visit the site address referenced above to post a comment).

Mommie Blessings,

Shonte’ Press

No comments: